Francesca Bond
Francesca Bond
Executive Editor

Guitar Club reinstates itself after brief hiatus

Buffalo State Guitar Club is eager for new members to join this semester.
Jayson Williams
Guitar majors and enthusiasts alike gather to learn from each other and celebrate music.

The Buffalo state guitar club is looking for guitar players of all experience levels to consider joining the group.

At the first meeting of the semester, President Jayson Williams described to those in attendance the events and activities that the guitar club hosted in previous years such as jam sessions, master classes, and music performances. Williams emphasized that these events very well could happen in the future if enough membership interest was shown to USG.

Like many clubs on campus, Covid-19 was a death knell to the guitar club, and Williams is looking to rebuild the club to its former status.

Those interested in joining should send a membership request through Bengal Connect. This is crucial for the club to be able to gauge interest. Following the club’s Instagram is also a great way to stay connected.

Meetings are generally held from 3-5pm on Fridays in Rockwell 124.