Campus organization collaborating with Santa Claus, Easter Bunny for new summer holiday

The Wreckard Staff

Campus Crusade for Christ, a student organization at SUNY Buffalo State has been working alongside the widely known Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny in recent weeks.

A CRU campus staff member, John Corrigan, has said that the team is working to create a new holiday for the month of June. Corrigan said, “the two have joined us in this special request to create a new holiday to celebrate Christ. It’s an amazing opportunity.”

The organization is working hard to achieve a holiday that fulfills all of the requirements that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny have been sent with by Jesus Christ’s secretary. The requirements are a secret, as it is confidential information.

The organization, Claus, and the Easter Bunny have worked hard to perfect the holiday’s plans, as they have been developing them for the past few months.

Churches all around the world have been sharing little bits of information to their attendees, according to the organization, but nothing that’s too telling.

The holiday is said to have a new emerging Christian figure, someone nothing like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

The two, along with the organization, hope that the public and their churches will enjoy the new holiday, spreading its cheer all around.

They say that the holiday will be released for public knowledge on May 10, 2020, giving them an extra year to develop further.

The news isn’t fake… but today it is. This story is a part of our annual April Fool’s coverage, The Wreckard. It’s not true. It’s not factual. It’s all in good fun.

Happy April Fool’s Day!

[email protected]