Rock out to indie music, celebrate Mardi Gras in Ellicottville and see a musical this weekend with Step Out Buffalo

Step Out Buffalo, Partner

Joywave– It’s getting closer and closer to concert season🎶, so start getting in the mood, folks.  The pop alternative group from Rochester you all love is coming to the Town Ballroom this Wednesday, thanks to 103.3 The Edge! They put on an entertaining and fun show, especially if you’re into alternative. The show starts at 7🕖!

Ellicottville Winter Carnival- If you’re still up for some Mardi Gras 🎭activities and a little road trip🛣down south, you definitely should get to Ellicottville this weekend. They will be hosting a Mardi Gras parade, a masquerade ball, costume contests, live music, skiing🎿, tubing and many more winter-themed activities to make use of the last bit of snow here in Buff (well, maybe). Check out the Holiday Valley website for more info and the full schedule of events!
Musicals/Plays- Tis the season for musicals! Seeing a movie is overrated. Get out and watch a live, interactive drama🎭 with real people. Some ones to check out this weekend in Buffalo are Spring Awakening at Shea’s 710 Theatre, Something Rotten! at Shea’s, and Jesus Christ Superstar at American Repertory Theater of WNY, and William Shakespeare’s “Hamlet” at UB Center for the Arts. Show times vary, so be sure to check online for all the detes.
EAT A BURGER.- BUT FIRST, go to stepoutbuffalo.com for a complete list of ridiculously creative burgers🍔, and get ready to be mind blown💥. Some of our favorites include Doc Sullivan’s “Hole in One,” Rock Burger’s “Cheesecake Wonder,” and Stooge’s “Taco on a Bun.” Do yourself a favor and try one (or eleven) this weekend. And bring friends to share in the life-changing experience.